My Author Bio

Sunday, April 6, 2014


Hello Reader,
      I am a storyteller. But then again aren’t all authors. I remember being a story teller as far back as 10 years old. I used to make up stories for my cousins when we had sleepovers.     
     The Telescope Files is my first published novel. I had the story of a haunted telescope inside of my head for a few years and finally it’s out of my head.
     A lot of my friends have asked why I waited so long to publish anything. I did (sort of) publish some of my poetry before. I used to create web pages and I took that opportunity to direct my creativity into those, and I put some of my poetry on my website.  
      I have been writing Poetry, Plays, and Short Stories for years. I can’t even remember how old I was when I first started writing creatively. It seems as though I have been writing my whole life.  But the first time I was approached to actually publish some of my work I was in the 10th grade. My English teacher read a short story I wrote and approached me and asked if she could send it in to a magazine. At that time I refused. I wasn’t confident enough of my writing at that time to take the plunge.
     Now that I am over 50 I am at that point of my life where I am confident enough to share my work with the rest of the world. Good or bad. If you read any of my work and think it was good (or bad) I would really love to hear from you.
Thank you,
Donna Cline

georgiashouse@hotmail.com

Buy my first book here
The Telescope Files  

0 comments:

Post a Comment