Favorite Authors

Thursday, April 17, 2014

     Of course like most writers I love to read. I mostly love the Supernatural/Horror/Thriller Genre. But I will always read anything that is put in front of me. My biggest fear in life is to loose my eyesight. Listening to books on tape would not be the same for me as holding a book in my hand and being able to turn the pages. I am not even fond of reading books electronically. I have to feel the book and I love the smell of the paper.
     I am also a book collector. I have almost every V.C. Andrews book written. I was really sad when she passed away but her family did a good job in keeping her writing going.
   My favorite author is Dean Koontz. His books and movies have inspired me to look outside the box. I also like to read Stephen King,  Michael McDowell, Peter Straub, and John Saul.
   Some of my earlier influences were Robert Frost and Edgar Allen Poe.  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment